Stroke Brain Can Magically Add A Day

Hi world out there,

It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media. (Read my story here)

So, I want to share something that just happened that made me laugh. 

So I can feel myself getting anxious because I'm taking this amazing course taught by Dr. Philip Agrios

(I 100% Endorse This Course. Find Out More About It Here) 

So the reason I'm getting anxious is my stroke brain is convinced it's Tuesday and I  have some homework to catch up on and we're on week five and I keep putting off all the homework!

Guess what, this trait is called the Inborn Saboteur!

It's exactly what the course is about! I'm living proof this sabotage trait exists in every human being on planted earth. 

(Learn more on this excellent podcast)

Now, the funny part it's only Monday! lmao

I gained a day!

Talk later, 

Bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.