#ILookLikeAStrokeSurvivor Project Produced By Stroke TV Media

A Trade Marked Division Of Stroke TV Media 

Hi,

My name is Aaron Avila I'm Founder and CEO of Stroke TV Media.

I would like to recreate a video I produced several years ago, 

I can't find it, called #ILookLikeAStrokeSurvivor.

In it, I feature a head shot of stroke survivors from around the world. I than add some cool no copyright background music. I show a headshot of you stroke survivor. 

I then layover your image the hashtag #ILookLikeAStrokeSurvivor.

OMG! I just found it on Facebook! Let me see if I  can figure out how to download it from Facebook.

I can't figure out how to download it from Facebook but watch it on Facebook here!

So, like I said, I want to reproduce it using your current headshot. If you would like to be in the film and you're not my friend on Facebook, email me a current headshot to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

If you're my friend on Facebook, just message me your headshot you want me to use.

If I receive to many headshots for one video, I'll produce as many episodes as I need.

TOGETHER WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

Only one requirement,
You must be a stroke survivor.

Positive energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Media 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.