If You Have Young Children Check This Out!

 Stroke TV Media is supporting this local movement.




What is Mikayla business doing to make the world a better place?

About Mikayla's Business 

The Cozy Kids Enchanted Book Nook with Mikayla on Facebook.
My business goals are? 
Donate 40% of all profits to local grade school 
Promote child literacy and teach children the importance of books 

How can you get involved with helping my local children? 
Join my VIP group on Facebook here "The Cozy Kids Enchanted Book Nook with Mikayla" 
Shop directly from my website here https://k13634.myubam.com
 and there’s on option on my website to email me or I can be messaged via Facebook as well 
Host a party with me and/ or if you’re interested in starting your own book company journey reach out to me and I will help you get started with Usborne Books & More so you could start making money on your own sales whether it’s for some extra cash in your pocket or if you also want to do it for a cause.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.