9/28/22 Stroke Of Genius Podcast Notes


Podcast Notes
  • Welcome To The Stroke Of Genius Podcast 
  • Where your focus goes your energy flows
  • Tell how I learned this essential stroke survival skill only days after being released from the hospital at age 47. 
  • Now confined to a bed, I was unable to move half my body, Unable to walk, wearing a diaper and unable to speak.
  • Feeling as if my life was over, I was determined to take my own life.
  • WHY? I WAS FOCUSED ONLY ON WHAT I COULDN'T DO! ALL I COULD SEE IS DARKNESS AND NO HOPE. DEATH WAS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS. OR WAS IT?
  • Tell story how Global Businessman Jeffry Hayzlett saved my life by shifting my current focus.
  • Jeff Hayzlett began to speak how success is achieved by your state of mind. Jeff said I need to Think Big Act Bigger! This filled me with a hope I lost because of my stroke.
  • I shifted my attitude intern shifted my stroke survivor life and ultimately my destiny.
Definition of focus
to concentrate attention or effort. focus on the most pressing needs.

Check time.
Announce upcoming series 

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Brain Injury Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2022/07/what-content-does-stroke-tv-media-offer.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.