"The Clock Of Life Is Ticking"

 

Hi,
I'm CEO and Stroke TV Media Founder Aaron Avila.
As you may might know, I suffered a Brain Aneurysm and Stroke in 2017. (Read my story here)

I use this blog to express what I'm learning and going through from time to time. You see, my experience with stroke is, my brain aneurysm and stroke are the tools God used to radically change my life.

You see, my brain aneurysm and debilitating stroke were not my life changer. 
It was my near death experience. (Read it here)

Since my brain aneurysm, stroke and near death experience, I've been on a 100% spiritual journey. A journey like I never knew possible! 
I've been learning about the absolute truth of God. If you pause, take a deep breath, you will feel Gods loving energy. What you're feeling is more real than the words you are reading right now.
Leave what you feel in comments.

So anyway, I'm watching a movie on Netflix with my wife Rebecca a few nights ago called, Riding Tornado.

In it, the lady that inherited the ranch from from her father was stricken with terminal cancer in her thirties. Knowing she was going to die, she recorded a video will for her young maybe in her late teens early 20's daughter leaving her the legacy of the family ranch.

Then it hit me! 
I could hear the voice of Bishop TD Jakes preaching THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT

I'm 58 and turning 59 September 1st. I heard in my core, my time is limited here and my time is running out.

Then my vision board popped in my head. 
Look at at the top of this blog.
The only way I can see my vision board coming true is by the power and grace of God.


My intention is to leave a legacy to my soul mate Rebecca, my son Ryan, his other beautiful half Shaleena Nicole and my grandson Wilder.

But I realize I have the responsibility to get up every day in the power of God's Grace and work to make my dreams come true. God can make a way in our lives, when there seems to be no way. 

I'll share more later. Follow this blog to receive a notification when I upload more content.
Love energy your way,
CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.