Stroke Of Genius Podcast Living With Aphasia Special Show Notes

 Hi everyone,

It's Stroke TV Media CEO and Host of  Stroke Of Genius Podcast Aaron Avila. (Read my survival story here)

In tomorrows podcast, you're going to meet a guest I'm extremely proud of, Cheri Paterson from Niagara Falls New York.

Cheri is a stroke survivor who suffers from a speech deficit called Aphasia.

I am so proud of her for putting herself out there and being a guest on my show. It took real courage on her part!

Cheri's hearts desire is to support other stroke survivors with Aphasia, so she had me build her a support group/channel on my Stroke TV Media Network on Facebook. (Join Cheri's group here)

Please follow this blog and subscribe to our Stroke TV Media YouTube Channel.

Click on image for show link

9 AM PST



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.