OFFICIAL Stroke Of Genius Podcast Announcement

 

Hi everyone,
It is Stroke Of Genius Podcast Host Aaron Avila. I wanted to let you know, I have decided to start using  my blog to prepare my show notes in advance of each show. To give you a sharable preview of what the up and coming podcast will be about.

I want to encourage you to follow this blog, so you receive a notification every time I upload new content.

Remember I host two podcasts.

Stroke Of Genius Podcast 
"Survival  Experience" 
Broadcasts live every Wednesday at 9 AM PST on YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook. 
"About Survival  Experience Podcast" 
You will hear stories of people from around the world that have overcome the cataclysmic life event of stroke or brain injury. 
These people will give you hope, courage and inspiration.

Stroke Of Genius Podcast 
"Executive Experience" 
Broadcasts live every Friday at 9 AM PST on YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook. 
"About Executive Experience Podcast"
I will interview some of the worlds foremost business thought leaders, chosen from Global Business Leader Jeffrey Hayzletts C-Suite Network.
You will learn about new and innovative business service providers that will help you take your company to the next level.

Stroke Of Genius Podcast is actively seeking show sponsors. Please email me if you are interested. 

Stroke Of Genius Podcast is coming to C-Suite TV Streaming Service Soon!

Positive energy your way,
CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.