They Still Want To Wake Up In The Morning! Brain Injury Survivors

 Hi, 

It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

On my stroke survival journey, I am exposed to brain injury survivors of all types from around the world.

It would amaze you how many survivors are out there! 

The ones that touch my heart deeply, are the young survivors, who had either a TBI or a stroke in their 20's, some totally immobile. 

What amazes me, is they still want to wake in the morning and are grateful for their lives!

As my dear TBI survivor sister, Jocelyn Barrett calls them, warriors and I totally agree!

They are true warriors!


I want all of you out there, who have all their physical abilities, to take a pause, take a deep breath and be grateful for all you have.
Take it from me, you can lose it as fast as lightning strikes!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Media 

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Brain Injury Survivors?

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/2022/07/what-content-does-stroke-tv-media-offer.html





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.