Stroke TV Media Content Sharing Policy Update 6/9/22

 Hi Group Admins and members.

I'm Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

Read my survival story here.

I want everyone to know that Stroke TV Media's only intention is to provide quality content to help stroke and brain injury survivors cope with the daily struggle that tries to push us down.

To help you find hope and purpose after stroke or brain injury.

Please be patient, I'm on a journey like you and learning along the way.

One of the biggest battles I've faced, is learning to control this extremely creative brain God gave me after my brain aneurysm and stroke. My mind has become so creative that I can create so much content in a few hours it would normally take others days to create.

After talking with the Founder of BrainTalk- Helping Traumatic brain injury & Acquired brain injury survivorsTrevor Christopher, who is also a marketing expert, Trevor gave me some excellent advice.

Conclusion of our meeting is I need to share my content less frequently to avoid content saturation. Basically, to much of a good thing.

So starting immediately, I am making the following changes to Stroke TV Media Sharing Policy.

  1. Stroke TV Media will no longer share content within your support group without request of group admins. If you would like to continue to receive Stroke TV Media content you must email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com 
  2. Stroke TV Media will only share content 2x a week to subscribed groups.
  3. Stroke TV Media will create a website page promoting those groups requesting to receive Stroke TV Media Content. Please note, your group will automatically be removed from our Stroke TV Media Content sharing list if Stroke TV Media does not receive your email by 6/17/22.
Know that Stroke TV Media is here to serve the stroke and brain injury community. Please send us an email if you would like to be a guest on My Stroke Of Genius Podcast or you would like Stroke TV Media to promote you group event.

Oh ya, I want to remind you, tomorrow at 10 AM PST we have our second community Zoom Room get together. (Event Link here).

I send love energy to each of you.
Sincerely,
CEO
Stroke TV Media 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.