Fathers Day - A Stroke Survivors Perspective

 Hi, 
I'm Aaron Avila

(read my survival story here)

(read my near death experience here)

Fathers Day is a two edged sword for me. 

On one edge I'm so grateful I'm alive when most assuredly should be dead. I still retained all my memories of raising my son when he was young. Fishing, Wakeboarding, camping and so much more.

Ryan is now 28 and I'm turning 59 in September. (went by quick)!

The other edge is, being left side effected and in a wheelchair going on 12 years, Fathers Day feels a lot different now. It brings up feelings of inadequacy big time!

I'm not the father or husband I used to be.

Just wanted to express how I feel right now.

Chat later.

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila

Stroke TV Media 


(Click on pic to read my stroke from my son's eyes)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.