Amazing Man Amazing Stroke Survivor Story

 Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of a global stroke survivor support movement called Stroke TV(Read my stroke survival story)

I have been helping stroke survivors find hope, life and purpose after stroke for about seven years.

During my stroke journey, there was a man on Facebook named Caleb Rixon located in Australia, who created an amazing stroke survivor support network called Genyus network - Trauma survivor Empowerment team.

(Caleb Rixon)

Caleb's content and support group was extremely high quality and truly cut above the rest.

Last night I had the pleasure of talking with him about being a guest on his Topic Talk Show.

At the end of our conversation, Caleb sent me his stroke survival story which I had never read before.

OMG! 

After reading his story, I understood why he is a cut above the rest. Caleb, hands down, is a genuine, modern day walking miracle! After reading his survival story, I have to share it with you world! So here is Caleb's story.

(Read Caleb's Stroke Survival Story Here)

Please, put in comments what you think of Caleb's story.

Stroke TV fully endorses Caleb and genyus network - Trauma survivor Empowerment team



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For You Stroke Survivor

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM Stroke TV Media Network