NEW STROKE TV SHOW CONCEPT


 Idea 

Produce a show called “Stroke TV Promote It Show”


Show Purpose 

To give a platform to all C-Suite Entrepreneurs and LinkedIn Members focused on one thing. 

To promote and bring attention to the guests Company and its current project(s) and or events.


Show Type 

Podcast Video and Audio format.


Show Length 

Total show length will be 30 minutes broken into two 15 minute segments.

Each show will promote two guests, each guest getting 15 minutes to promote their company and or events.


Monetization

I’m thinking the first 2 months will be free. This will allow me to build value and dial in show format. After that, I think Stroke TV Media charges a nominal and reasonable fee (say $45.00 I need your recommendations) no clue, for companies to use the “Promote It Show” platform.


Platform syndication 

LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Stroke TV Blog, C-Suite Radio and C-Suite TV. 


I'll add more details as I think of them. Follow this blog to receive a notification when I post an updates.


How may I serve you?


Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my idea?

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila

CEO

Stroke TV

Email aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.