Now 57 Looking Back On My Life

Hi, It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Media.

(I'm going to express what I'm feeling at this exact moment in time).

I had Global Businesses Celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett in a video ask me, "do you want to be the most powerful person you can be"? 

Be authentic and true to yourself. Own the good and the bad things in you and in your past.

So here I am. Now 11 years post brain aneurysm and stroke, half paralyzed in a wheelchair and with a speech deficit.

Because of the extreme financial hardship stroke brings with it, my precious wife Rebecca and I in the later part of our life together, are facing some very tough decisions.

I now find myself looking back on my life, wishing I had not made the mistakes I had made in my younger days.

Unintentionally hurting the feelings of the women I give the credit for showing me what true love and life is, rips my heart out as a man. 

Now totally dependent on her, how can I rise up as her Knight in shining armor? Fuck, it hurts so deep! Stroke is such a dark energy. I am not physically able.

But take hope. 

There is a positive energy God put in my heart during my near death experience. Through God's Grace, Mercy, Forgiveness  and Love I was given a second chance at life on earth. This song by Steve Camp tells how I feel.

My dreams in my imagination are huge!

I pray right now that God's power and love be revealed.

Follow this blog to receive a notification when I update this blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.