Calling All Stroke Survivor Content Creators Worldwide

 Hi I'm Aaron Avila, 

CEO of Stroke TV Media(My story)

I'm leading a production project called "Bridging The Gap From Hospital To Home" (TM) a collaborative video series focused on helping the stroke survivors and their family navigate the cataclysmic life event called stroke. 

What is a stroke?

Risk Factors Of Stroke?

Over the last seven years of helping stroke survivors around the world through my stroke support group on Facebook called Second Chance Stroke Survivors. I found a common thread of great need that runs throughout the stroke survivor community. The stroke survivor and their family receive little to no help navigating the entire stroke experience from Hospital to Home.

So my idea is to unite all stroke content creators from around the world and create a video series called "Bridging The Gap From Hospital To Home" (TM)

Each content creator will produce a segment within the video series focused on their area of expertise.

If you would like to participate in this project I belive will impact the world, you can start by joining my invitation only "Bridging The Gap From Hospital To Home" (TM) Facebook Group. I only ask that all participating content creators post an introduction including their areas of expertise so I can develop the appropriate video segments.

I'll also be contacting my publicist Lynn Sanders to publish a coresponding interactive work book to accompany the video series.

My project will also need Financial Sponsors to help cover production costs. Please note that Stroke TV Media intends to market this project globally and all project participants will be compensated financially. (Financial details to be worked out at a later time). 

I am producing this project from a heart of love energy not money. Any monies generated from this project of love is secondary. 

Any interested sponsor should also join the Facebook Group, just identify yourself as a potential sponsor, so I can contact you at a later time.

Follow this blog to receive a notification any time I produce an update.

Love energy your way,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Media 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.