Stroke Of Genius Podcast Launching In 2022!

Hi,

It's Aaron Avila, CEO of Stroke TV Media LLC.

I am launching my new Stroke Of Genius Podcast in January of 2022. It will be broadcasting on Jeffrey Hayzlett's C-Suite Radio and C-Suite TV.


I have decided to make my show more inclusive by inviting guests to come share their survival and/or CEO experiences.


A guest can be both a survivor and CEO or just one or the other.

For those that don't know me, I ran my own company for twelve years before my stroke so let's just talk about your business for thirty minutes.


I want my Stroke Of Genius Podcast to inspire both survivors and entrepreneurs. So please come share your experiences.

2022 is filling up fast!


Remember don't think outside the box ............... The truth is, there is NO BOX!

There is nothing you can't do!


Book your spot on Stroke Of Genius Podcast Booking Calendar Today.

https://lnkd.in/gTa7RjkV




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.