Are you a professional who can help my survivor community?

 So I asked my survivor community what's the #1 issue you deal with as a survivor. I told them I would try and bring on a professional to talk about the issues they struggle with.

Are you a professional who can come on my Stroke TV Show and discuss any of these topics?
Here is just a fraction of the replies I received.
If you can help my community, email me and tell me what topic you can address on my Stroke TV and Podcast Show.
Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com
#stroketv
Community answers:
Cory Johnson Depression, and short term memory
Ezra Falcon Left hand shaking with no fine motor skills
Martha Coulter Transportation and people who would understand PTSD and anxiety, most people don’t understand these 3 areas plus my insomnia.
Jenny Niday Shaw Independence
Cara Dempski People not understanding what stroke is and issues it can cause.
Dougie Chalmers Left arm and hand not working
Crissy Mathews there were so many problems to choose from, but I'm going to say that the cognitive and emotional issues are still the hardest for me
Thomas Dunbar Realizing how much I've changed and accepting I am not who I was
Bernadette Heldt Vertigo
Brice Brinn mobility
george_t_stroke_warrior_Family members (instagram)
christinesbotrosGaining weight due to lack of move and people comments and questions WHY (instagram)
Thisisduncan917 Walking properly (instagram)
Mummy_after_a_stroke Ignorance about stroke survival (instagram)
sargeant812Weight!!! And because I look so good on the outside people think there's nothing wrong with me. Which I'm so grateful but I have many many disabilities that can't b seen but deal with Dailey (instagram)
Masterstrokecoaching Self confidence (instagram)
a_mikellmy Getting my left arm to function correctly (instagram)
red_hiramRecovering function on my affected hand (instagram)
dvophotofatique: mental, physical, emotional, social (instagram)
stroke_warrior_Chronic pain syndrome and learning to speak again (instagram)
tlfrazier48Sell sufficient (instagram)
larone367Depression suicide (instagram)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.