Stroke TV Reported to Facebook.

Hi my fellow survivors worldwide.

It's CEO and Stroke TV Media LLC. Founder Aaron Avila.

For whatever reason, someone felt my promoting my shows and other Stroke TV Media content in other stroke groups was spam and reported Stroke TV to Facebook.

Facebook has now blocked Stroke TV from sharing any upcoming shows or content with other Stroke Support Groups and their members. 

So I need your help Second Chance Stroke Survivor member.

Over the last 7 years of helping stroke survivors, I have experienced this reporting numerous times. It's usually reported by a hater who finds Stroke TV intimidating or feels I am out to steal their members. Know this is never in my mind. God has given me an unquenchable passion to help stroke survivors worldwide and to help them feel good about themselves as a survivor. I am only motivated by an unquenchable love for you.

Since I know there are many survivors around the world in need of love energy and support, I ask that every Second Chance Stroke Survivor member shares all Stroke TV content within other stroke groups and with your other stroke friends.

Thank you for your help community.

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila,

CEO

Stroke TV Media LLC.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.