It's Because Of Her!

 Hi,

It's Brain Aneurysm and Stroke Survivor Aaron Avila. 

I'm Founder and CEO of Stroke TV Media LLC.

I need to express what's on my heart this very second.

Everything Stroke TV and it's stroke survivor support division, Second Chance Stroke Survivors, I built for us, has been made 100% possible by my incredible wife and best friend Rebecca Avila. 

It has been because of her unwavering support, even though our most darkest times of my stroke she was the anchor in the darkest time in life a married couple could go through on earth.

Rebecca,

You Rebecca, are the most amazing women I have ever known in my life.

In the words of my friend, Global Business Celebrity Jeffery Hayzlett, You have been "Relentless" in making sure the family stays together, bound together with most powerful force on earth, .................. Love Energy. 



With all my love energy,

I truly thank God, what a true miracle you are to me Rebecca.

I'm truly a blessed by God man.

One love forever,

Aaron



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.