The Power of Intention to Transform Reality (Stroke has been the tool God has used)

Hi everyone,
It's Aaron Avila, CEO of Stroke TV Media Group.

For those that know my Brain Aneurysm and Stroke journey has been the tools God has been using to bring me to a true spiritual awakening.

This awakening started eleven years ago during my brain aneurysm and stroke. 

My real life changer was a near death experience I had. 
I feel my journey has brought me to this absolute truth of life.

I feel intention is the answer to rebuilding our lives after stroke and is the power of success for all humans on earth.

Tell me what you think in comments after watching this video.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.