Brain Tumor

 Hi,

It's Aaron Avila, CEO and Founder of Stroke TV.

I don't know if you know this, but several years ago they found a brain tumor behind my right eye. 

I under went through several non invasive Cyber Knife Treatments designed to kill the tumor and stop it's potential growth.

Since then, I have to under go an MRI every 6 months to monitor the size of the tumor to insure they killed it and there is no growth.

My last several MRI's came back positive with no growth.

I'm asking for prayers today because at 1:30 I go into my final MRI to make sure the brain tumor is not growing. If it has started growing again they will need to perform a Craniotomy to remove it.

So I ask for your prayers that no growth is detected. 

(Yes, I'm trying not to freak out). 

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila 

Stroke TV Foundation 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.