Our 30 Year Wedding Anniversary.



Hi,

It's Aaron Avila CEO of Stroke TV.

Yesterday my wife Rebecca and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary.

I am amazed it's been 30 years!

What's the most amazing thing to me is that the last eleven years Rebecca has taken care of me 24/7 after I suffered a life altering brain aneurysm and stroke on September 17th 2010. (Read my survival story here).

Everyone listen. Rebecca is the most amazing woman I've ever met!

I am to my core grateful for her. I love and respect her more now than I ever have.

Here's a picture of us years ago.



We decided to do a private dinner between the two of us. She prepared the most delicious Bacon Wrapped Scallops drizzled with an awesome butter garlic sauce along with a Cedar Plank Salmon. (Fricking delicious)!

I am still head over heals in love with her!

I am so impressed and proud of the women she has become.

Rebecca is truly the wind beneath my wings.

I will love Rebecca for the rest of my life.

Love,

Your soul mate,

Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.