They Stand As Unlit Matchsticks In The Hills Of Rincon Valley

 Hi,

It's Aaron Avila,

CEO and Founder of Stroke TV Foundation.

A certified 501c3 Corporation.


I want to say thank you to you.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I think I feel a little California Wildlife PTSD's going off in me.

Why?

Because the last four years in a row we have turned into a raging fire inferno and now going on year five it's dryer then it's ever been, 3 Feet of rain behind normal and extremely dry high winds.

Yep!

It's PTSD's all right, trust me, I'm a brain aneurysm, stroke and brain tumor survivor. And a life changing near death experience.


Oh, and to boot, 

Rincon Valley is surrounded with trees on all the hilltops burnt from last years fires.

Bone dry yet still standing like Unlit Matchsticks In The Hills Of Rincon Valley.


Pray for all of us in California. We're California Strong!


Here's a drone video I took a few weeks back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.