One Of The Hardest Things About Stroke As A Man (11 Years Post Stroke)

 Hi,

I'm Aaron Avila Founder of Stroke TV.

I would put at or near the very top of the list of daily mind battles is the deep feeling of utter worthiness. 

Not able to do one bit of home maintenance to help my amazing wife Rebecca, in a wheelchair eleven years, half paralyzed still fuck sakes!

You can bet I battle daily a feeling of guilt and shame, as I battle the negative energy of the dark one.

For I alas are human just like you.

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IN COMMENTS.

How do you feel?

Do you also wrestle this dark energy? 

Leave me a comment.

Sincerely,

Aaron Avila 

CEO

Stroke TV Foundation  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.