Stroke Survivor Cooks Wife Dinner For The First Time In Ten Years After Stroke

 Hi everyone,

It's Aaron Avila, Founder and CEO of Stroke TV Foundation.

I think one of the hardest things to deal with as a half paralyzed, in a wheelchair stroke survivor, is being totally reliant on my wife (Rebecca Avila) and constantly feeling like a burden to Reecca. Never really being able to give back to her in a meaningful way.

Well last night I saw her having to deal with some negative energy matters.

I wanted to do something for her that would give her some much needed positive energy. 

So, in the past I have successfully cooked myself some eggs and hash browns for breakfast, so I remembered the night before for dinner Rebecca made Philly Cheese Steaks.

I noticed there was some leftover Bell Peppers, Onions and Steak in the fridge. Being a Foody and Ameture Cook before my stroke, I said to myself, I'll surprise Rebecca while she was in the backyard talking to a friend on the phone by cooking her something dinner.

So I made her:

Pan sired (fried) Potato Patty in Extra Virgin Garlic Infused Olive Oil. Topped with a Bell Pepper and Onion Egg Scramble with grated cheese.

I totally suprised her when I said something I haven't said in ten years. 

"I made you dinner honey, Come eat"

She was totally suprised and it tasted awesome!

Here's some pictures.



In the words of my stroke survivor brother 
"Stroke Survivors Can"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.