IMAGINATION IS EVERYTHING - Steve Harvey Motivational Speech

For those people who have been following my journey since my brain aneurysm and stroke in 2011, know that I have been on a spiritual journey. This life altering event began when I died and I had a near death experience.

Listen people, this near death experience was more life changing than my brain aneurysm and stroke that left me half paralyzed, in a wheelchair, speech deficit and cognitive issues.

You see, through God's amazing grace, unfailing love and mercy, God gave me a second chance at life on earth.

In this new life, I have been seeking and learning the absolute truth of my life on planet earth.
 
One of the foundational people God has used in my life is Steve Harvey.

After hearing Steve talk about Albert Einstein's quote for years, it finally clicked and I'm starting to understand just how powerful and life changing this truth really is.

You see, our imagination is a preview to God's coming attraction for our life.

So pause in your busy life and search your own imagination and find out what God has planned for your life.

Just believe it's true for you to unlock your true destiny on earth.

(Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.