I Was Blind But Now I See Show Notes



Intro 


Welcome everyone to the I Was Blind But Now I See Show


I’m your host

Ten year post stroke survivor Aaron Avila 


It is my intention of this show to discuss the not talked about much, spiritual side of stroke.


You see my spiritual awakening came when I died from my brain aneurysm and stroke and had the most incredible near death experience.


It occurred during a coma I was in for 2 weeks. 


Exactly when I do not know.


I will put a link to my near death experience in the description of the YouTube video.


My near death experience

https://stroketv.blogspot.com/p/aarons_29.html


My brain aneurysm and stroke where not my true life-changer, it was my near death experience!


(Play grateful commercial).


Today’s topic is as survivors we need to stop telling ourselves we can’t.


I can't do this .........

I can't do that ........

I can't dream anymore ...........


Among so many lies the enemy called stroke tells us.


Impromptu show content.


Show close


Thank you for watching!

If you liked this show please hit that like button and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.


If you leave me a comment and I will personally respond.


Has stroke caused a spiritual awakening in you?

Another portion of this show will be a talk show.


Have you experienced a spiritual awakening through stroke?


Come be a guest on my show.

Let’s talk about it.

Email me at aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com


The I Was Blind But Now I See Show broadcast live every Friday at 9 AM PST on my Stroke TV Foundation YouTube Channel.


Show on YouTube https://youtu.be/BsKY4LVjtbI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.