Here is what your donations did for a family in the Philippines. Update Below 2/20/21

2/20/21 Update:

I received this message from Jun a few days ago.

JUn Tuazon
Second Chance Stroke Survivors

I know its a bit late but i want to share with you guy’s how Aaron Avila helped my family a lotwe are really struggling this past few months because of this pandemic we hardly find what to eat for a day . My kids still needs to drink milk and i need to take my maintenance med because i always had seizures every month. But I didn’t lose hope that one day we will get over this situation. and one day GOD answeed my prayer i met Aaron with a big,kind and generous heart .He gave us hope and inspirational advice based on his experience. He even sent finacial help so we can buy food and specially my meds. I just want to share with you guys how GOD is good all the time he sent us an angel to survive in this struggling world and to Mr. Aaron Thank you is not enough of what you have done for us.
A little boy was playing with a deadly snake, not knowing the danger. His elder brother quickly snatched him and saved him. But the snake bit him! The boy cried as his brother was dying. He said, "It's all right. Just make sure your life was worth saving”.
I can relate this story to us, Aaron, you are the big brother I am the little boy. You saved me and my family from starvation. You gave us food when we we’re hungry. Dont worry brother, your efforts will not put into vain. We’ll I’ll cherish it for the rest of our lives. Thank you for your compassion, kind, generous heart. God bless you my brother.
Kudos to stroke tv foundation and to all people that part in this advocacy




Original contact and Blog 

After passing your donations on to the stroke survivor and family in the Philippines. 

Here is a thank you message I just received from Jun (stroke survivor).

Unedited.

Dear Aaron
Hope is all well with you. I just wanna say thank you so much for your kindness and generous heart the money that you sent us. We already buy decent food,milk , diaper and specially my medecine as what you always said that you are just sharing what you have thats why we share with others too. We spent a small amount to our bible study group we cook porridge to share with our neighbor. this is a very big help to My family specially in this pandemic.I hope GOD will always guide you and give you strength so that you can help more people that struggling like us. I thanked GOD that we met you give us hope with your inspiring message and you helped us in this struggling life.thank you for treating me like your own blood. And thank you for all the sponsor that helped us you didn’t know how much this mean to us.more power to stroke tv and more power to you.i hope one day when i can have my own computer so that i can help the foundation and others too. Attach here are the picture of the thing what we spent to the money you gave us.








First let me start out by saying I am so deeply grateful to be used to lead such a powerful global movement. I can't stop crying tears of gratefulness.

But the real power behind this Stroke TV Foundation movement is each of you.

You see without you, I have no movement.

I humbly say thank you to each on of you donators.

Look what not a lot of money has done! 

Please help me help them by donating just $20.00 Here.

Together we are difference makers!

A special thank you to the following people and companies that donated and made this life changing impact on this family in the Philippines.
  • Difference Makers Media, LLC - CEO Lynn Sanders 
  • Carol Kaemmerer
  • Silver Cloud Enterprises
  • Stephen Taylor
  • Mohamed Teleb
  • Global Inspirational Speakers - 
  • Mario P. Fields
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Foundation 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.