Only One Person

 Being on the journey called stroke survival, I spend most of my time looking deeply into the thoughts in my own mind. Sometimes I meet God there.

Today I was thinking of the one person who means everything to me. Down to my very core of who I am as a man.

That one person is, Rebecca Avila.

Do you see the thousands of stroke survivors I help around the world? It's because Rebecca is the only one to me.

Rebecc's unfailing love and commitment to her family has allowed me to become the man you see before you today.

Courage and Strength is the armor Rebecca wares every day.

For this great honor you have bestowed on me, I, Aaron Avila,  with a humble heart say, Thank You Rebecca Avila.

From my very core as a man, Thank You.

With love energy,

Your Husband and Friend,

Aaron Avila 

xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.