WOW! I turn 57 years old today!

 I woke up today 57 years old. Wow! This birthday was hitting me different than all prior birthdays.

I began hearing the powerful words of T.D. Jakes.

"What will you do with the time you have left"?

As I look back on my life I have some regrets. I did not always  make the best decisions. 

Mostly I realize that I can not change my past but I still have the power to create and impact my future.

The absolute best thing that happened to me in this life was when I saw the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life walk through the door of a little country church in Annapolis California.

So miraculous was that exact moment in my life, I can still see it vividly in my minds eye.

As God chose to give me, through his grace and mercy, the most amazing gift I have ever received in my life here on planet earth. That gift was a women whom I will devote myself to until my last breath on this planet.

That beautiful woman was you Rebecca Avila. You are the very breath I breathe.

I love you Rebecca,

Eternally yours,

Aaron






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.