A Part Of My Near Death Experience I Have Never Told Until Now

 I have never shared this part of my near death experience because I didn't realize it's significance until recently.

Here's the part of my near death experience I have shared. 

(Click here)

In my near death experience I found myself sleeping under the wooden floor of an old Prairie type home like back in the western days. I woke up to many Native American Indians also sleeping under the floor of this house around me.

All of us were sleeping in piles of straw for our beds. I remember thinking it was very comfortable.

Recently, something happened in my life that seemed to make sense of it all.

During my interview with Jeff Hayzlett yesterday Jeff mentioned something that made me say in my spiritual core "That's it!"

Jeff said he was from South Dakota home of the Lakota Indians. 

I think the building we were sleeping under represents the Jeffrey Hayzlett C-Suite Network.

It just feels right.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.