What I think of STROKE

Stroke is the cruelest life event I have ever known in my life. (My story)
Not only does it leave the stroke survivor maimed.

Stroke is a darkest of energy, it lashes out and consumes the entire stroke survivors family.
Plunging everyone in the family into utter darkness and terror. Leaving all involved bleeding and wounded.

My family is like the millions of stroke survivor families out there deeply suffering, wounded and bleeding. 
Grasping at the very thread of life itself. 
Constantly questioning if your life is even worth living.

I HATE YOU STROKE NOT FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME BUT MAKING ME HAVE TO SIT HELPLESSLY AS YOU DESTROY MY FAMILY!

I HATE YOU FOR THAT STROKE!

May is stroke awareness month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.