Hi Sharon Stone. Please consider.

Hi Sharon.

If you're reading this, thank you.

Let me start by introducing myself.

My name is Aaron Avila age 57. I survived a Brain Aneurysm and Stroke almost ten years ago, September 17 2010
(Age 47). 
Read my story here.

About five years ago I started a stroke support movement called Second Chance Stroke Survivors on Facebook.
I created this group because my stroke left me feeling so alone, isolated and dark, I needed to know if I was the only younger person who had a stroke. I mean only older people have strokes correct?

What I have come to realize, that stroke doesn't happen to just older people. Stroke commonly occurs to people me and you.

My support group, Second Chance Stroke Survivors, has grown to a full blown stroke community whom I hold each member dear to my heart. 
I know have over 3,000 members from around the world and growing daily.

Than I received the inspiration to create a movement called Stroke TV
My vision was to create a central media hub for stroke survivors from around the world to go online to watch quality, inspirational stroke related content.

Little did I know Stroke TV was so needed in the world, Stroke TV Network would begin to blossom and grow into a driving force within the stroke community. 
Only a little over three years old, it amazes me how much Stroke TV Network has grown.

I had a passion to turn Stroke TV into a 501c3 nonprofit to help the millions of stroke survivors in this world suffering so but didn't have the financial means to create it.

Than I believe God sent me Jerry Wald. Jerry was the former VP of a large global bank. Jerry also suffered a stroke around the same time I did.

Jerry would prove he was sent because of a supernatural passion him and I share to help stroke survivors.

Jerry had the knowledge to make my dream become reality and turn Stroke TV into a non profit.

I felt a calling to bring to the worlds attention to the over twenty million stroke survivors worldwide who are suffering so much.
Than I realized it wasn't just the stroke survivor suffering, but like me, the cataclysmic ripple effect of stroke tears through the stroke survivors entire family. 

You see, through my own stroke, I realize my entire family have become a type of stroke survivor. 
The utter financial and emotional devastation stroke brings to a family is beyond words.

Sharon, I just stating the fundraising portion and I am at a loss how to raise funds for my cause.  

Than this morning it dawned on me. My number one watched video on my YouTube Channel is your thirty second commercial you did on stroke.

With a truly sincere heart, I ask you to please consider producing a fundraising commercial for Stroke TV Foundation.

You can contact me via email at: aronavila.stroketv@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
CEO
Stroke TV Foundation 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.