I Have Never Seen Something So Cataclysmic Life Altering!


Hi! 
It's Aaron Avila from Stroke TV Foundation.

I'm now nine years post Brain Aneurysm and stroke. My stroke support community Second Chance Stroke Survivors has almost reached 3,000 members from around the world.

It still deeply rips my heart out to see yet another person who's life has been catastrophically altered by the cold hard hand of stroke.

What brought all these emotions up is, I was messaging a newer stroke survivor named Gene Smith. His wife Naomi Smith is very active in my stroke community.

Gene, like me, has bad Dysarthia. 
(Means Slurred Speech)

I remember in the early months of my stroke my family and friends could not understand me.
Extremely dark and frustrating time for me. I can never forget it!
It was like an all consuming dark energy.

CUT! BRAIN FATIGUE!

I'll update this blog regularly, so consider following my blog so you receive a notification when I publish an update.

More later!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 
www.stroketv.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.