Increased Cyber Terrorist Activity Warning!


Hi Community! 
It's Aaron Avila From Stroke TV Foundation.

I have watched our community and our movement grow over the last five years. 
From our first member until now near three thousand members from around the world.

I personally vet all member requests for our Stroke TV Foundation dba Stroke Support Community 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors on Facebook. 

I feel God has given me the responsibility of Gatekeeper and take this responsibility very serious.

(My learning process)
One time when I was starting to build our movement, I accidentally let in a cyber terrorist using a phony name.
He made his way into my community and told one of my precious stroke sisters to sit on the floor, take a sharp knife and cut her wrists! 
THIS TOTALLY CRUSHED ME! I CRIED FOR WEEKS!
I love each one of my stroke survivors to the core of who I am as a man.

So I vowed that would never happen again! 
I will thoroughly vet all member requests.
I have had zero issues since then.

Now that we're growing in numbers, I have noticed an increased number of cyber terrorists trying to breach our community gates.

So I am compelled to ask each member to report any suspicious or inappropriate behavior from any member to me as soon as possible!

Here's ways to contact me:
Facebook Messenger 
Email

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 
www.stroketv.org




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.