Why do I have an unquenchable passion to help stroke survivors worldwide?

Hi!
It's Stroke TV Foundation Founder Aaron Avila.

It's Saturday morning here in the North Bay California and I  just felt compelled to share this blog from my heart.

Why do I have such a deep to my core passion to help you stroke survivor?

Easy! Because I'm one of you!
(Read my story here).

You see, I personally know the utter terror of stroke.
I personally know the cataclysmic ripple effect stroke has on the stroke survivor and their family.

I can not put into words the dark energy we feel and battle daily as stroke survivors.

I want the world to see us. I believe the world doesn't know we're out there and that there is over seven million of us in the world today. 
I don't believe the world knows we're suffering so much as a people and community or they would help us.

I with the help of my dear bro stroke survivor Jerry Wald in Austin Texas, created Stroke TV Foundation.

Our core passion is to help stroke survivors around the world.

Stroke TV Foundation needs your help.
Are you in a place to financially donate funds to help us help them?

All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Stroke TV Foundation is a certified 501c3.

I will be creating a Quarterly Email Newsletter as soon as I can.

Together we will make the world a better place!

Please consider becoming part of our global movement by donating here. Any amount will help.
(Click here to donate now).

Email me if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.