Stroke TV Foundation Show moved to YouTube!

It's Aaron Avila Host of the Stroke TV Foundation Show.

I was having technical issues last night trying to set up this mornings show on YouTube so I moved it to Facebook.
(I wrote this blog this morning but I forgot to publish it! Silly stroke survivor)! lol 

I realized this morning it was not a technical issue but rather I forgot to stop a Facebook live stream prior so I could not stream YouTube.

Solving the issue has allowed me to once again host the show today on YouTube.

Please note that all Stroke TV Foundation Shows will be live streamed on our Stroke TV Foundation YouTube Channel from now on. 
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.

When you subscribe make sure you click the bell icon to activate notifications. 
This will send you a YouTube Notification any time we go live or upload new content.

We currently produce three morning shows. 
All are broadcast live at 7 AM PST, 9 AM CST and 10 AM EST here on our YouTube Channel.

Mondays show will be Jerry and I focusing on a specific stroke topic. 

(Jerry and I want to hear any topic suggestions you have. Please put your topic suggestions in the comment section of this blog).

Tuesdays our show will be an impromptu show format or open community topic. 
Jerry and I will focus on engaging with you in our audience live chat.

Fridays show will be primarily having you stroke survivors from around the world come be our guest and tell your stroke survival story.

Are you willing to be a guest on our show and share your stroke survival story? 
It's fun and super easy! 

If so, put your name and email in the comments section of this blog and we'll contact you with show details.

Email me any questions to aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com 

Stay awesome!
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 
Website





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.