Raising Wheelchair Awareness

Hi!
It's Stroke TV Founder Aaron Avila 

I remember before my stroke in 2010, I used to think people in wheelchairs really don't seem to have it so bad. I mean they sit in a chair all the time.

Now that I personally have been in a wheelchair nine years, the pain has become so chronic!

Know that when you see someone in a wheelchair you're looking at someone who is grateful for the mobility but it comes at a price.

Being in a wheelchair is extremely painful! The human body was not meant to sit for years.

I just wanted to raise awareness for everyone in a wheelchair. 

Give people in a wheelchair a healthy dose of compassion, understanding and love.

I will walk again!

Love energy your way!
Aaron 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.