Every Friday In September!

(Special Edition Show! Click On Banner For Details)

My show notes:

Aaron’s Stroke Chronicles. 
Episode 1

My before stroke life.

I was born September 1st 1963 currently age 56

Adopted at birth by Verne and Nonie Avila

(They both passed away last year).

I have a sister named Andrea. (Also adopted at birth)

I have three beautiful Nieces. 

Heather, Chrissy and Nicole. 
Nephews Joey, Collin and niece Keira.

I was self employed for 12 years before my stoke. Owned a water storage tank company.

I was born and raised in Santa Rosa California

Married the most beautiful and amazing women Rebecca Avila in 1991

I have an awesome son named Ryan Avila (27)

I’ve lived in Santa Rosa, Gualala, Windsor California, Grants Pass Oregon and back to where my heart is. My roots are in the Redwood Trees. The North Bay Area, Santa Rosa, Sonoma County California. One hour North of San Francisco.

My passions before my stroke.

My family (Ryan & Rebecca) are my best friends. We spent most of our time doing things together. Thanks to my lifetime buddy Gordon Durler for getting me and my family into lake boating! 
Gordon sold me his childhood boat. 
It was a 1963 Evinrude Tri Hull.

There is no more awesome place on planet earth than being with the family on the lake in a boat. 

I was a certified open water diver. I have a dream of doing that again.


I will have a 15 minute Question & Answer time at the end of each show.

Episode 2

Brain Aneurysm Warnings, I Thought Were Migraine Headaches. 
Next Friday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.