Aaron's Stroke Chronicles Show Notes For Tomorrow. (Episode 2)


Aaron’s Stroke Chronicles Episode 2. (Outline)

Last week recap.

Cataclysmic Headaches Begin!

  • I told no one how painful my headaches had become.
  • The headaches became so painful I began to think to myself, only death would bring me relief. I even contemplated suicide at one point.
  • I laid on the bed for weeks prior to my brain aneurysm rupture.
I have no memory of the day my brain aneurysm exploded. 
Rebecca told me what I can't remember.

As fast as lighting strikes my life would change forever.


My Brain Aneurysm Exploded!

  • I was doing my normal AM get ready to go to work routine.
  • While I was taking my shower my aneurysm exploded and dropped me like a rock in our all tile shower. 
  • (I should have died that day) 
Death breathing 

  • Rebecca told me it sounded like I was dying.
  • Ryan had just started walking to school when Rebecca called him on his cellphone.
  • She screamed “Ryan run home now! There is something really wrong with your dad! The Fire Truck and Paramedics are here!
(Remember my family are best friends) 
Ryan ran home with everything he had!
  • The Paramedics installed a tracheotomy and began breathing for me.
  • Rebecca said it felt like she was watching me die!
SHOW DETAILS ON FACEBOOK 

My stroke through my son's eyes. (A blog)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.