The real battle is in your mind after stroke!

Hi!

It's Stroke TV Foundation Founder Aaron Avila.

In Wednesdays show I would like to have a community discussion about where our biggest enemy lives and is attempting to block our rebuilding our lives after a stroke.

Paul Cummings said in this video, that you need to walk in the bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror and that person you see looking back at you say, I have met the enemy .......................... and it is me!

So often we convince ourselves that stroke now limits our potential. Our possibility to achieve greatness and impact the world.

We put ourselves in the box labeled stroke survivor.

Our mind convinces us we have no value as a human anymore.
I mean look at yourself. You're a train wreck!

You can't walk, you're half paralyzed, you're wheelchair bound with a speech deficit.
You will be unable to live stream let alone host a talk show. 
You will never achieve success!

I am now CEO of a global nonprofit called Stroke TV Foundation. 
I help thousands of stroke survivors worldwide.

So was my brain correct? Do I have value after stroke?

Am I making a difference in the world?

Listen hard stroke survivor.
If I can make a positive difference in the world, so can you! 

I can because I believe I can!


Sorry peeps bad brain fatigue.
Part 2 next Wednesday.

Love energy your way,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation.

Wednesday show details.

Have a question?
Send me an email by clicking here.


Who does Stroke TV sponsor?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.