Community Discussion Topic: The sky is not the limit, Our brain is!


Hi,
I'm Aaron Avila, Founder of Stroke TV Foundation.

I produce six live morning stroke talk shows on Facebook a week.

Checkout our Stroke TV Guide here.

Here's our website I'm building.

On Wednesday mornings at 7 AM PST, I produce a stroke show with my Foundation VP and Co Host Jerry Wald from Austin Texas. 

I want to personally invite you to this morning's show. 
Read show details on Facebook here.

(I produce all my shows using a live stream 
platform called BeLive.tv)

Here's my write up for today's show:

Community Discussion Topic: 
The sky is not the limit, Our brain is! 

So often because of the many deficits our stroke has left us with our brain tells we can't achieve our dreams. 
This is absolutely not true! 
Use me as an example. 
I'm half paralyzed, wheelchair bound with a speech deficit. 
My brain would tell me I couldn't be successful. The truth about you stroke survivor. The sky is not the limit your brain is! Once I stopped listening to my negative thoughts about myself and began to say to myself "I Can" my life and reality began changing. The limitations of my life began to melt away. I am now the creator of a global stroke support movement that recently became a certified 501c3 Corporation. 
I am here to tell you if you stop listening to the self imposed limitations, you also can achieve anything! 
Chase the passion that lives inside of you! 
You can identify your divine destiny by the passion it holds. 

YOU STROKE SURVIVOR HAVE GREATNESS INSIDE YOU!

I hope to see you at my morning show!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation 

Who does Stroke TV Sponsor?

Note:
All my shows have a live interactive audience chat!

Come be part of my Stroke TV Movement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.