After Surviving A Brain Aneurysm And Stroke Back In 2010 ...............

If you were to ask me as I lay half paralyzed in a hospital bed in 2010, if I saw myself one day being the Founder and CEO of a global Nonprofit  Corporation named Stroke TV Foundation that helps thousands of stroke survivors worldwide, I would say that would be impossible.

Well guess what? 

I am and yes I did it!

As of yesterday, thanks to the help of my now Vice President Jerry Wald  Stroke TV became Stroke TV Foundation a certified 501c3 Corporation. 

My vision and purpose is crystal clear!
To help stroke survivors and their families worldwide!

Do you want to be part of a global stroke support movement that's making the world a better place?

Subscribe to this blog, Like our Facebook Page and I'll be explaining how you can become part of my grassroots Stroke TV Foundation movement.

This is absolute proof, we have the power in our minds to make our dreams become reality!

Talk more soon!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV Foundation CEO

P.s. Watch today's Shooting The Breeze With Jerry & Aaron Show


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.