Did you know, in 2010, about three weeks before my brain aneurysm exploded

Did you know, in 2010, about three weeks before my brain aneurysm exploded, I was sitting at this very overlook, enjoying the amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge when all of a sudden I got a catastrophic sharp pain in my head (One of those headaches I thought for sure were migraine headaches) than all of a sudden, the Golden Gate Bridge flipped upside down! I started feeling nauseous.
I will tell you more come July. Jerry and I will be doing a month long show segment called Aaron's Stroke Chronicles. In this special segment Jerry Wald will host an exclusive interview with me telling my story. From the headaches that would buckle my knees to where I'm at right now.
Like our Survivor Thursday Show Page to receive a notification when Aaron's Stroke Chronicles starts this July.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Survivor-Thursday-Show-541980336331008/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.