Jerry Wald Update 4/12/19

WATCH THIS FIRST! 

Here's a messenger chat I had with Jerry, uncensored:

Jerry, 
Hey bro I had several breakthrough seizures and I have had a grand maul seizure. He was looking at my records and I did have it I am now going to try to watch the show but I’ll be in bed sleep and I’m just home sorry I did this to you tomorrow I should be better and we could chat then.


Me,
Okay am I that much of a prick you need to apologize for having a seizure really?


Me,
I love you brother!


Jerry,
No you are awesome but I know you see someone go through a seizure is frightening. So that’s why I apologize I didn’t want you to See me blubbering. I couldn’t even figure out how to dial 911 but Barbara’s name is in my phone and she knew if I don’t talk to call 911.

Our prayers are with you Jerry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.