Can Stroke TV Help You Promote Your Stroke Cause?


To my fellow stroke creators and stroke advocates. 

My stroke network has grown into a real global movement!

And I want to use my reach to help your stroke cause. 

Drop me an email and we'll find a way to help each other.

When I have time, I will learn about and implement a paid corporate advertising program including spots on my two live Facebook Shows.
The Stroke Talk Show and
Aaron's Inspire Show

Until I create a Official Request Form, Drop me an email here and let's talk.
aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Stroke TV

Are you willing to be a guest on my weekly live Show on Facebook Stroke Talk Show? 
Awesome platform to promote your cause.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.