Almost 30 years ago I had a life changing miracle come into my life!

Peeps, 
in my journey as a brain aneurysm and stroke survivor and recently a Grand Mal seizure survivor, I can not help but come face to face my own mortality.

I want everyone to know that the two most life changing miracles in my life that occurred almost thirty years ago.

I can see that exact moment in time thirty years ago when I first set my eyes on truly what was a miracle and gift from God and the most life changing moment in my life to this day.

I can see with clarity the exact moment in time to this day in my minds eye.

The life-changing miracle I saw that day was the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life!

My miracle, that life-changing moment had a name. The gift of God name was Rebecca.

Rebecca was a gigantic miracle and she herself gave me the second most life changing miracle in my life. That miracles name is Ryan.

Rebecca and Ryan are hands down the most incredible people I have ever known on planet earth.

They didn't just say I love you but showed me what true deep and real love was. They showed me love was more than a word, true love is an action.

I am writing this blog because I want you to know in writing how I feel at the core of who I am as a man. 

How the love Rebecca and Ryan impacted and changed the course of my life forever. For that love energy they give me I say thank you.

We are not guaranteed tomorrow, so I want to say right here right now I am to my core grateful for what Rebecca and Ryan have done for me. giving me a purpose, a passion and love I didn't know was possible in life.

You Rebecca and you Ryan are the most beautiful and amazing people I have ever known on earth.

I love you both with all my heart!

Love,
Aaron 
(My son Ryan and I).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.