Today's Stroke Talk Show Notes. How to be a more positive stroke survivor Part 2


(Click on banner above to launch video)

In today's show I will share what I believe is one of the cornerstones of being a more positive stroke survivor.

COMMITMENT!

What is the definition of commitment?
commitment noun
com·​mit·​ment | \kə-ˈmit-mənt \
1a: an agreement or pledge to do something in the future.

I believe it's vitally important for you as a stroke survivor to understand and to have commitment to your recovery.

If you're truly committed to your recovery, your commitment will keep you going no matter how hard your stroke recovery life gets.

This reminds me of an inspirational quote.

Example of commitment 

When Evel Knievel was going full throttle and about to attempt a seemingly impossible jump. I imagine there is that voice inside Evel that said "let off the gas you can't do this"!

I can almost hear Evel saying to himself as he's heading towards the motorcycle jump,
"Well, I am committed to doing this I can't give up" so here goes!

I can assure you that your greatest accomplishments in your life were fueled by a "commitment" to complete the challenge no matter how difficult or how impossible the challenge gets or seems.

What accomplishment in your life have accomplished because you were committed to your task?
Share it in comments so we will all be inspired.

I am committed to walking one day! 

I have been told by many I will never walk again. But because I'm committed to walking someday, I will never stop believing I will walk one day no matter what people say.
Because I  am committed!

Chose to be "committed" to your stroke recovery and you will be a more positive stroke survivor!

My closing thoughts.

Closing segment:
Open audience Q&A 

Stay awesome peep!

Your bro,
Aaron 

Opps almost forgot  to ask you to reach out to Stroke TV on these social media platforms.


Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel and click on the little bell icon to the right of the subscribe button to turn on my YouTube Channel notifications any time I upload new content or go live.

Subscribe to

my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe3Auj0LmMnTYB-6fTlmNQ?disable_polymer=true

Follow Stroke TV on Twitter https://twitter.com/stroketv

Follow Stroke TV Blog https://stroketv.blogspot.com/

Like my Stroke TV Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Stroke-TV-1186298551499361/ Like my new project called The Stoke Talk Show https://www.facebook.com/The-Stoke-Talk-Show-278924032944885/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.