I'm proof miracles still happen!

Hi, 
I'm stroke survivor Aaron Avila.

Read my story here.

In all my wildest dreams I could have never imagined my ultimate divine destiny was to be a half paralyzed, wheelchair bound stroke survivor.

Not just that but help tens of thousands of stroke survivors from around the world by building a global stroke support network!

IT'S AWESOME!

There is an unspeakable amount of powerful divine energy that comes with helping people, it's paradigm shifting!

I wouldn't trade this incredible life energy for anything.

Here's how I get paid in something worth much more than gold!

Jennie DeSoto
Yesterday at 8:15 AM ·
Aaron is a survivor who inspires other survivors around the globe he hosts video chats about strokes and is such a positive inspiration despite what life has thrown his way. Aaron Avila you’re such an inspiration.

My dreams are becoming reality peeps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.