Hi live stream community!




I'm a stroke survivor with a speech deficit that yes believe it or not loves to live stream.
Checkout my Stroke TV YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe3Auj0LmMnTYB-6fTlmNQ…
Because I'm on an extremely tight budget, I need to use a free streaming platform. I currently use Hangouts for my YouTube Friday Show but Hangouts has no real amazing interview style features. I love Lightstream but they have a platform wide audio issue they've had for months and can't seem to fix, so their out.
I was hoping you can give my your top two "free" streaming platforms you suggest trying? Answer in comments.
Thank you in advance,
Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.