Your kind words about my mom's passing away has been deeply inspiring!

Wow!

Only 48 hours after I announced on Facebook that my mom (Nonie Avila) passed away, you my friends and family have left almost two hundred positive comments of condolences and the comments are growing daily.

I have cried many tears of deep gratitude.

Although they must remain anonymous, here are some random samples of just some of the comments I've received.
  • So sorry you lost your mom, Aaron. Hugs prayers.
  • I am so sorry to hear about your Mother may she Rest in Peace.
  • I’m so sorry for your loss Aaron Avila, Prayers and hugs coming your way!
  • We are so sorry Aaron, you have been through so much in the last few weeks. Stay strong and we'll see you soon! We love you!
  • She gave up and wants to be with your father, her husband. She was lonely without him ðŸ˜”💙💙😔Wow what an Autumn 2018 for you and you are now even stronger with the GM Seizure and I pray no more seizures. You’ve had more than enough sadness ðŸ˜£ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™. At least Jesus is taking care of them for now and you now take care of yourself and thank God for your wife and family near you to
    comfort you. 
  • Obviously there's a ton more! Thank you for all the positive love energy! Your bro, Aaron 
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Content Does Stroke TV Media Offer Stroke Survivors? Updated 5-27-23

Stroke TV Media Theme Song.